Who doesn't LOVE Popcorn?!
The fall popcorn sale is the main source of income for Pack 7. Without it, we couldn't fund all of the pack activities.
Every year the boys do a GREAT job selling! This year we want to provide more incentives and rewards for the boys to sell. (In addition to what council offers)
Pack 7 will raffle of one free trip to Camp Norse Summer Camp !!!
- Scouts who sell $200 will get 1 ticket entered into the raffle
- Scouts who sell over $200 will get one additional ticket entered every $100 they sell over $200
Also, in Pack 7 tradition, every boy who sells $400 will get the pleasure of throwing a pie at Cubmaster Mark Donnellan.
NEW THIS YEAR: The Pack will award a $50 gift card to the top seller in each rank.
Ready to sell !!!
In addition to selling to your friends, family and neighbors, boys can also sign up for show and sells.
Click HERE to reserve your show and sell today!
If you sign up for a Show and Sell, in addition to picking up and dropping off the popcorn, you will need the following items:
- Scout-made sign
- Tape for hanging the sign
- 25-30 $1 bills for making change
- Two envelopes—one for sales, one for donations (made to the pack not attributed to Popcorn)
- Post-it notes (It’s helpful to label the popcorn while learning the prices.)
- Pen/paper for tallying sales
- Decorate a jar/box/bucket to hold donations
Once you have signed up for a show and sell you will be contacted by our head of inventory, Tracy Ackerman, with a pick up plan.
Contact Tracy Ackerman for Inventory/product pick up questions: Tracy.Ackerman@Pack7.net
Contact Jen Corrigan for Show and Sell sign up/location questions: Jen.Corrigan@Pack7.net
Contact Tracy Carifa for any other questions: Tracy.Carifa@pack7.net