The fall popcorn sale is the main source of income for Pack 7, without it we couldn't fund all of the pack activities.
Every year the boys do a great job selling. This year we want to provide more incentives and rewards for the boys to sell. (In addition to what council offers)
This year Pack 7 will raffle of one free trip to Camp Norse Summer Camp !!!
- Scouts who sell $200 will get 1 ticket entered into the raffle
- Scouts who sell over $200 will get one additional ticket entered every $100 they sell over $200
Also in Pack 7 tradition every boy who sells $500 will get the pleasure of throwing a pie at Cubmaster Mark Donnellan
Ready to sell !!!
In addition to selling to your friends, family and neighbors boys can also sign up for show-and-sells.
If you sign up for a Show and Sell, in addition to picking up and dropping off the poppcorn, you will need the following items:
- Scout-made sign
- Tape for hanging the sign
- 25-30 $1 bills for making change
- Two envelopes—one for sales, one for donations (made to the pack not attributed to Popcorn)
- Post-it notes (It’s helpful to label the popcorn while learning the prices.)
- Pen/paper for tallying sales
Click here to signup!